Monday, July 25, 2011

The dumbest photo shoot I've ever been a part of

Just when I think I’m the only insane one in my house my husband decides to prove me wrong. It all started when Tim bought $35 bag of coffee which wouldn’t be such a big deal, but it was for half a pound! He wanted to truly enjoy his coffee experience so he brought our friend Brandon (self proclaimed foodie and aspiring master chef) over because I wouldn’t appreciate the complexity of it.  Before they enjoyed it though they HAD to take photos of the coffee, and thus began the 2 hour photo shoot with a bag of coffee… 
They took this way too seriously

Brandon holding a reflector because "the lighting just wasn't right"

I'm not exactly sure what this picture is of but it's just part of the stupidity happening in my kitchen

They decided they needed a picture of steam and in the process almost caught my kitchen on fire

This is the end result. Espresso poured over ice cream. Super simple to make, but I had to wait 2 hours for it. Not cool. 


What have I learned from this experience?
1. I shouldn't be the only one in my household on medication 
2. Tim has too much free time and hobby money
3. Brandon is a bad influence on Tim


Things Tim learned from this experience
1.     1.  Not a damn thing!

4 comments:

  1. Hee. I would totally snap pictures of obscenely expensive coffee too. But the question of the day is.... Was it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit it was pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is pretty amazing and I crave it daily. THANK. YOU. Tim. Edwards... HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! I almost peed my pants reading this. I could see Jeff doing something useless and idiotic like that. Oh hell, men are dumb. Jeff ordered 500 used golf balls off of ebay because "they were such a good deal!" Yea, they're still sitting in the box they came in 3 years ago. Sigh... :-)
    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete