Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll

As is customary with Thanksgiving tradition, here's my "Thankful" list:

I'm thankful for my little babies. They have brought so much joy and laughter to my life, and I never thought a year ago I'd be this happy. But I could do without all the spit up and dirty diapers... hint, hint...


I'm thankful for my Robot Husband! He's a hardworking man who put up with pissed off me every morning. Truthfully I don't even want to have to deal me in the mornings, but he continues to do it. Now that's a loyal robot husband. Plus he does stupid things like filling up the kitchen sink with dry ice and laughing uncontrollably at it. Which of course causes me to laugh uncontrollably at the fact that he's laughing so hard he might pee himself. Love that robot!


I'm thankful for grandparents and ALL extended family! One thing I love about the holidays is getting to see out of town relatives and hang out. Plus they're really eagard to hold your kids while you eat and it gives you time to stuff your face. They're the true heros of Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for Steve Jobs (RIP) for helping to create the Iphone which all of my pictures are taken on, and for writing a memoir that my husband loves to read therefore giving me time to catch up on Glee. I'm also thankful for Skyrim for allowing me to watch Vampire Diaries.

I'm thankful for my job. It's awesome. Please know it's completely normal to be jealous of it.

I'm thankful for my BFFF's for being ridiculously funny (but not as funny as me) and saying honest things like "I'm only friends with other pretty people" . Plus they search the Internet for the stupidest things to send me, thus saving me time and braincells.

And last but not least, I'm thankful for every single person who has ever read my blog! I love being able to share my experiences in life with such amazing people from all over the world, many that I've never met. I'm thankful for you all, and hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Now please enjoy these out of order pictures from out thanksgiving day. They would be in order if I would just get up and walk to the computer, but Cops is on right now and I'm lazy. Plus this lady getting arrested is a special kind of crazy, it's awesome!

This was the dry ice I was talking about...

No comments:

Post a Comment